Sold me a vehicle which was no inspected right.Front and rear bumpers were replaced and not put on properly.

They got repainted but over sprayed into my grill and on the back they got spray paint all over my exhaust. Never informed me of so much rust under the car and on the bottom side kit. I tried to have them fix it but they would not do anything. Attempted to trade my car in since I already had it for about a month, but the trade in value was ridiculously low.

Around 5K below what I owed on my loan.As a 18 year old first buyer, worth experience I never wanted to have with my first car.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of car from Lustine Toyota. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lustine Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lustine Toyota for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lustine Toyota?

Comments

2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more