Sold me a vehicle which was no inspected right.Front and rear bumpers were replaced and not put on properly.

They got repainted but over sprayed into my grill and on the back they got spray paint all over my exhaust. Never informed me of so much rust under the car and on the bottom side kit. I tried to have them fix it but they would not do anything. Attempted to trade my car in since I already had it for about a month, but the trade in value was ridiculously low.

Around 5K below what I owed on my loan.As a 18 year old first buyer, worth experience I never wanted to have with my first car.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of car from Lustine Toyota. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lustine Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lustine Toyota for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lustine Toyota?

Comments