Insurance Quality

I bought a brand new Tundra from these scam artists. the whole experience has been a nightmare. from the start things seem great and you are promised the world.

I was sent home with a remote alarm system.when I tried to use it it didn't work.The main sales manager assured me that it was just a matter of programming the remote and assured they would deal with it when I brought my vehicle back for after market upgrades.When I brought it back they told me that my truck wasn't capable of having an alarm system.

I told them well I must obviously be compensated and they said no they will do nothing .I took this to the highest level possible and nothing was done.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lustine Toyota. The most disappointing about 2014 toyota tundra at Lustine Toyota was care plan or customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lustine Toyota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Lustine Toyota to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1012090

Lustine Toyota is a scammer. All complainants here should get together and picket Lustine Toyota.

By bringing public attention to their scamming practices public would be aware who they are dealing with: a bunch of robbers with no principles at all... Bring Lustine down!