4.0
Insurance Quality

First, my vehicle is nice, salesman was great, no problem with sale....Live in Maryland, and have a vehicle now that I can't drive.

No tags yet. The MD inspection was completed and returned in 3 business days after purchase. Nobody seems to care at Lustine when I call. Spoke with used car manager, said someone would call.

No call. Spoke with Chris in financing, get run around, can't seem to get me another temp or MD tags. I have left a message several other times, and no one calls back. Totally unprofessional.

Would not recommend buying car here.

Just wonder why I couldn't get my own tags, as I was told no that they will do it.Give me the title and a refund, I'll get them in 15 minutes myself.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lustine Toyota. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lustine Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lustine Toyota after sale service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lustine Toyota?

Comments

Frederick, Maryland, United States #966578

Problem has been resolved day after post. I now have a tag!