New Market, Maryland

Please don't service your car at this delearship.They are a bunch of liars and their only obligation is to sell you services you don't need.

I came to the store to do oil change and inspection on my 2013 RAV4. For oil change only they quoted me $89. I had a coupon for oil change and 5K maintenance for $64. This guy Joel Kern told me that because my car takes synthetic oil the price jumped to $89.

I said that's fine. I also presented a coupon for free VA state inspection. The guy came back and said I failed state inspection because of my front light and windshield wipers and that would cost me more than $100. I was so surprised because I change my wipers and lights less than 6 months ago and I did not see anything wrong with them.

I ended up paying $200 for the service and sat in their waiting room for 3 hours.Please do not go this location for any service.

This person wrote the review because of "service escalation isssue " at Lustine Toyota. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Lustine Toyota to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lustine Toyota and lustine toyota oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lustine Toyota?

Comments