1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

With a brand name dealer you expect some guarantees when buying a used car.

Biggest rip-off. STAY AWAY!!!!

Agreed on an off-the-lot price and they still added all kinds of fees afterwards. I was running out of time and needed a car and just paid up. Within a week the water-pump started leaking. I noticed the rising temperature just in time and stopped driving to prevent any further damage. For days it was impossible to get Herbie Rivera or Anthony Rivera (Tony) on the phone to make their great warranty claims true. Finally I had to pay everything myself and was left with the bill, while I even did not get my plates yet.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lustine toyota car warranty from Lustine Toyota. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240 and wants Lustine Toyota to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was anthony riviera, bait and switch, deceitfulness and dishonesty and false promise of warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lustine Toyota for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lustine Toyota?

Comments